Over the summer our garden became ‘Balham Beach Club’ – a tropical sun-seeker pop up; now as Autumn falls into 2018 ‘Balham Peaks’ makes it’s notorious comeback!
Imagine having your very own lodge in the resort of Aspen?!
Maybe you can’t get up on the slope this season and dream of après-ski?
Picture yourself, after a long day on the slopes (i.e. office) where you go to relax and unwind with your friends; whether it’s in your chalet, the bar or in front of the fire dancing away to your favourite song – we all know nothing serves up an appetite quite like a long, blistering-cold day out on the slopes.
Come melt away the day’s tension with piping hot Swiss-style cheese fondue and wash down those tasty morsels with
hot rum punch as you kick back, relax and enjoy what Balham Peaks has to offer!
Five themed wooden lodges (covered and heated) named after five of the world’s most renowned ski resorts:
– nestled in the rocky mountains of Colorado, Aspen seats a maximum of 15 with standing space of 20 people. #SnowmassExperience
– at the foot of Canada’s Blackcomb Mountain, Whistler seats a maximum of 20 with standing space of 50 people. #CanadianAffair
– The home of Apres ski! Austria promises a lively atmosphere in St. Anton which seats maximum of 12 with standing space of 15 people. #CradleofAlpine
– New England’s natural beauty can often disguise it’s daredevil terrain, Vermont seats maximum of 25 with standing space of 50 people. #BeastofTheEast
– tucked away in the French Alps, our favourite little chalet seats maximum of 8 with standing space of 15 people. Nextdoor to our “Thirst Aid Point” you’ll have priority of the bar, so you won’t get thirsty in a hurry! #MerryMaison
– Cosy Orange Corner, pitched just outside the lodges and sheltered underneath our big white marquee. This booth seats up to 10-15 people, with standing space of 20 maximum. #ItStartsWith your own Aperol station (1 btl Aperol + 1 btl Prosecco) ready to serve, garnish and add colour to your evening!
You’ll have the chance to take advantage and gain access to this wonderful resort through three types of group lift passes – offers on hot food from our Slope Shack and drinks from the ‘Thirst Aid’ bar. Open 12pm until 10pm every weekend until end of March 2019.
This is a unique festive-season party space, so don’t miss your chance to be a part of Balham’s very own, Après-Ski.
Balham Peaks at The Devonshire.